To activate your iPad on the Rogers Network, please follow the steps below:
1. Ensure you have inserted the micro-SIM into the iPad and turn on your iPad.
2. Follow the instructions on your iPad screen to connect your iPad to an internet-connected computer, and then to connect to iTunes to update your iPad with the settings for the Rogers network.
3. Once iTunes updates your iPad settings, from your Home Screen tap on Settings on your iPad screen, select Cellular Data, then View Account. Follow the instructions to create your username and password, to choose your plan, and to enter your billing information. When finished tap Next.
4. Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
5. Verify all payment information is correct and tap Submit. Your set up is complete.
6. You will receive an email verifying your iPad data plan information
7. Once the following message appears on your iPad, you can start using your Rogers cellular data plan immediately