Note: At launch, service for iPad is only available through Rogers and not Fido.
Confirmed iPad retailers
Apple has confirmed the iPad will only be sold at Best Buy, Future Shop, Apple Retail stores and select Apple authorized resellers.
Here’s what you need to know:
· MicroSIMs are available wherever the iPad is sold and at authorized Rogers resellers
· Rogers iPad data plans can only be selected and activated on the device ~ Rogers is the only carrier in the world certified by Apple to do this!
· Rogers iPad data plans do not require a long-term contract and can be paid for in advance for a 30-day period
· Customers have free, unlimited access to all Rogers WiFi Hotspots
· Business customers: Post paid Mobile Hi-Speed Internet Data Service Plans and plans that are not built with device eligibility are available. Business customers can contact their sales representative or call 1-866-ROGERS6 to explore their options
Customers who require support for iPad hardware, software or applications, can contact Apple at 1-800-263-3394.
For more information, please visit www.rogers.com/ipad.