Before you begin using your iPhone it is necessary to register your iPhone with Apple through iTunes. Follow these steps to registering your iPhone:
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
Note: We recommend that you have the latest version of iTunes installed. If you do not have iTunes on your computer and wish to download it, click here.
2. Insert you SIM card into your iPhone.
3. Connect your iPhone to your computer with the USB cable that came with it.
4. iTunes should prompt you to begin the activation process, click continue.
5. You should be prompted with the license agreement. Click accept to continue.
6. You will now be asked to register your iPhone. If you already have an Apple ID you can enter it, otherwise choose to create an Apple ID. You will need an existing Email address in order to create an Apple ID.
7. After creating your ID, you will be prompted to begin your initial sync with iTunes.