Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Appulo.us Q & A: Day 3

For Installous users who are being blocked by Kyek at http://appulo.us/appdb/, here are the answers to his questions to gain access.


Previous questions:

Q: Convert this to ASCII: 0x20496c31497c4f306f272222272020. (Okok, so maybe I'm a *little* evil. I'm just looking forward to constantly refreshing the password-sharing sites and laughing maniacally xD)
A: *Il1I|O0o'""'**

------>Meaning the answer is *Il1I|O0o'""'** each * is a space. So you would type in... type in
spacebarIllI|O0o'""'spacebarspacebar


Q: You ssh into your phone and need to make a symlinkfrom "cow" to "chicken". Type the command.
A: Ln -s cow chicken

Q: I have two Hackulous accounts: My Main one, and one I made just for fun. Which is the latter?
A: Thepoet



Use Bonus Code: TGiPJB for 100% up to $100 on 1st Deposit

2 comments:

  1. ANSWER: *Il1I|O0o'""'**

    Meaning the answer is *Il1I|O0o'""'** each * is a space. So you would type in... type in
    "spacebarIllI|O0o'""'spacebarspacebar

    ReplyDelete