Sunday, December 27, 2009

New iPhone 4G coming to Verizon Wireless in 2010?

From QuickPWN:

According to Digitimes, OmniVision, the supplier of the 3.2 megapixel camera for the current iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS has secured 5-megapixel camera orders for the iPhone 4G . The iPhone 4th generation will launch in the second half of 2010. It will also contain a CDMA chip that allows it to be used on the Verizon Wireless network, if the rumors are true.


Apple launches new iPhones during the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC). This year the WWDC conference is expected to be held during June, so that’s when we will find out whether or not there really is an iPhone 4G coming to Verizon. I’m hoping there will be one because I know a lot of people that would buy the iPhone if it came to Verizon.



1 comment:

  1. I’ve been with Verizon since they merged and it has really good coverage I tried AT&T and I switched back I had no coverage and I keep losing connection and dropped calls. So if anything I think apple will be making a good decision if they let Verizon Wireless have the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete